Easter Camps are usually really significant times for young people across New Zealand. We all gather together (in different locations), hang out, go a bit crazy, get our worship on and hear from the Word.
This year, there's three camps going down - one in Christchurch for the Southerners (combined with the CYS one), one in Hamilton for both Northern and Midland Divisions (combined with the Baptist one) and one in Silverstream for Centralites.
>Like usual, they're all going to pretty sweet weekends - with a whole heap of God and good times. You don't want to miss out...so make sure you check out all the deets for the three different camps across the country!
SOUTHERN EASTER CAMP
13 - 17 April - Easter Camp - Spencer Park, Christchurch
- Southern Division's annual Easter Camp, combined with the CYS camp - games, God and good times.
- Talk to your youth leader or corps officer for more info or see eastercamp.org.nz
NORTHERN / MIDLAND EASTER CAMP
13 - 17 April - Easter Camp - Mystery Creek, Hamilton
- Northern and Midland's annual Easter Camp, combined with the BYM camp - games, God and good times.
- Talk to your youth leader or corps officer for more info or see eastercamp.co.nz
CENTRAL EASTER CAMP
14 - 17 April - Easter Camp - Silverstream Retreat, Lower Hutt
- The Easter Camp for lower North Island Salvation Army youth: Worship, teaching, games and chaos!
- Talk to your youth leader or corps officer for more info and about travel and cost.