The Youth Department is extending its family again – we’re after a Youth Web and Resource Manager to start in February 2018.
The Salvation Army Territorial Youth Department is looking for someone who is organised and proactive, and ready to encourage and resource young people and their leaders in New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga.
The Youth Web and Resource Manager will do this by:
- managing the Firezone youth website
- overseeing social media account
- developing new youth-related resources
- managing our current range of resources.
We’d love someone who:
- is organised, friendly and creative
- has strong ideation and communication skills
- able to work independently and collaboratively
- has good time management
- ability to engage with young people.
An understanding of and interest in The Salvation Army youth scene in the New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga Territory is beneficial, as well as an understanding of written communication, online media and graphic design.
This is a part-time position (20 hours) based at The Salvation Army Territorial Headquarters in Wellington. This position will start on Monday 5th February 2018.
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 30 November 2017
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Application form can be downloaded from: http://www.salvationarmy.org.nz/about-us/career-opportunities