Every year, The Salvation Army NZFTS announces changes for officer appointments in New Zealand, Fiji, Tonga and Samoa, and the changes for 2019 have just been announced! Next year brings a few changes to the current territorial youth team which you can check out here:
Officers/Staff Moving Out:
- Ben Maxwell will be heading to Melbourne where he'll be in appointment as Corps Officer at Camberwell Corps while training to become a Salvation Army Officer. We are sad to be farewelling Ben from the Territorial Youth Department but also super excited for what lies ahead for him.
- Captain Mat Badger will be leaving his role as Divisional Youth Secretary for Northern Division but will be continuing as Territorial Youth Secretary.
- Captain Jules Badger will be leaving her role as Assistant Divisional Youth Secretary for Northern Division and is becoming an assistant writer for communications at Territorial Headquarters.
- Major Robert Cope will be leaving his role as Divisional Youth Secretary for Midland Division. He, along with his wife, Julie, will be the Corps Officers at Upper Hutt Corps in Central Division.
- Lieutenant Ruci Napolioni will be leaving her role as Assistant Divisional Youth Secretary for Fiji to become the Divisional Children's Secretary for Fiji.
Officers/Staff Coming In:
- Northern Division Youth Secretaries: Lieutenants Naomi and Nathan Holt
- Midland Division Youth Secretary: Lieutenant Jordan Westrupp
These officer changes take effect on Thursday 10 January 2019, and the Territorial Youth Department are excited to welcome these officers to the youth team.
Please pray for each of these people as they prepare to take on new appointments.
For all officer changes in 2019, see www.salvationarmy.org.nz